Julie Paschkis Talks About Mooshka

Author and illustrator Julie Paschkis talks about her inspiration behind her new book Mooshka, on her collaborative blog Books Around the Table.  Mooshka has received starred reviews from Booklist and Kirkus.


Here's a peek at her blog post (you can read the rest here):



Quilt Pieces

Posted on  by  | 9 Comments
A few years ago I began designing fabric for quilt makers. I looked at a lot of quilts for inspiration. The old quilts were especially beautiful and I wondered what stories they  told. If they could only talk they would tell me. That thought inspired my new book which comes out next week from Peachtree:
Mooshka – A Quilt Story.
My mother used to call leftover bits of fabric schnitz, or schnitzerle. This post is about the family schnitz that were used to create this book.
Interested?  Keep reading here.

Labels: , , ,