Notes from the litter box: Eddie speaks

Humans, 

Finally, someone in this office left the blog up on the computer and now it’s my turn! I thought I’d take a spin on here and see what the fuss is all about. 

I am Eddie. I’m perpetually 29 years old (in cat years, thank you very much) and I love a good nap in the sun. I only take breaks from my napping to stare at people incessantly, cry at passersby when they are somehow oblivious to the emptiness of my food bowl, eat once they’ve filled it and lounge on desks. My time is precious so I can’t be bothered for many other duties – or so everyone thinks!

I’ve been living, working and startling employees at Peachtree for over 10 years now. I’m a legend! If it weren’t for me, this place would be very different. You see, at the end of the day when all the Peaches go home, they don’t know that I snuggle up to the editor’s desk to see what they’ve been up to. Every now and then, if I’m feeling generous, I might make notes on a manuscript or two, put my paw stamp on sketches, file invoices, etc. I’ve even written a few press releases! 

My generosity aside, it is my intent to share some behind-the-scenes peeks of what is happening at Peachtree Publishers. Check back soon to see what scoop this kitty has to share. I’ve got my eye on a few new books that finally feature some of my fellow felines, but more on that later. I’m signing off for now -- it's time for my mid-afternoon snack!


PS - I uploaded my meow-harmony photo to the 'About' page. I wonder how long it'll take the humans to figure out I did that. In the mean time, go check it out - I'm gorgeous.

Labels: