Jumping on the Bandwagon Early!

As many of you know, Book Blogger Appreciation Week is kind of a big deal in the blog-o-sphere. It is a chance for all of us to get recognition for the work we do writing about books, but more importantly, support each others blogs and discover new ones. Fortunately for me, book bloggers love publishers as much as we love them, so they have created an industry section where we can submit our posts for review, recognition, awesomeness, etc. So below, I give you my top five posts to be considered for Book Blogger Appreciation Week.


Posts to be considered for Best Publishing/Industry Blog: 
Everything I Needed to Know, I Learned from Bloggers  
It Takes a Village to Acquire a Book 
Baseball and Children's Books: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things  
Once Upon a Time...
About Raptors... The Birds, Not the Dinosaurs...


Posts to be Considered for Best New Blog:
Judging a Book by its Cover
Yes, We Do Read Your Review Policies
It Takes a Village to Acquire a Book
Baseball and Children's Books: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
Once Upon a Time...

So there you have it... A few repeats, but they were my favorite posts to write (and they said I could use the same posts in different categories! huzzah!). Did I choose well? I hope so! Also, don't forget to follow Book Blogger Appreciation Week on Twitter or check out the hash tag #BBAW

Labels: ,